UPSC Recruitment 2018 Apply for 16 Administrative Officer vacancies in UPSC Careers 2018
Under the Ministry of Mines, the Geological Survey of India has released 16 vacancies for Administrative Officer jobs in this latest UPSC Recruitment 2018. All you need is a bachelor's degree in any discipline with 2 years experience. Want to know more details of the UPSC Recruitment 2018, then read on further. This page contains all the important details of the UPSC Recruitment 2018 for Administrative officer vacancies.
The job will be based in Kolkata and you can apply online.
UPSC Recruitment 2018 total vacancy:
There are total 16 vacancies for the Administrative Officer job in this latest UPSC Recruitment 2018.
What is the Reservation Details for the UPSC Recruitment 2018?
- UR - 09
- SC - 03
- ST - 00
- PH - 01
- OBC - 04
What are the Salary Details for UPSC Recruitment 2018?
- The salary for the Administrative Officer Job is between Rs. 9,300 to 34,800 [PB - 02], plus Grade Pay of Rs. 4,600/-
What are the Education Details for UPSC Recruitment 2018?
- You must have a Bachelor's Degree in any discipline from a reputed university.
What is the Age Limit for the UPSC Recruitment 2018?
- Maximum: 30 years
- Relaxations as per the norms prescribed by the GOI.
What is the Experience Required for the UPSC Recruitment 2018?
- Two years experience in the mentioned areas at the mentioned posts
- Refer to the official notification to see the areas where you need to have the experience.
What is the Selection Procedure for UPSC Careers 2018?
Have you applied for these jobs yet?
UPSC Recruitment 2018 – Apply for 383 Vacancies in NDA
PPSC Recruitment 2018 – Apply for 68 Enquiry Officer, Assistant Controller, Scientific Assistant, Mining Officer and Other posts
What is the Application Procedure for UPSC Recruitment 2018?
If you're interested to apply then follow the given steps carefully:
- First of all, go to the official website and click on the "Online Recruitment Application for various Recruitment Posts"
- Here, click for new Registration.
- Now click on submit.
- Now login with your Registration no. and Password.
- Fill up the Application Form & Upload your scanned documents.
- Now, pay your application fees if required
- Finally, submit the application form.
How to download the UPSC Admit Card?
The UPSC admit card can be downloaded from the website link given below. You can also stay tuned to jobsali.in to not miss out the date of the release of the admit card. Download the admit card from the link attached below on the specified date.
What are the Important Dates for UPSC Recruitment 2018?
- Application and fee submission Begins: 3rd July 2018
- The last date to submit Application and fee: 12th July 2018
Hence this was a detailed description of the notification of UPSC notification 2018 for Administrative Officer jobs. If you are interested in more such jobs or other central government or state government jobs then stay tuned to jobsali.in. You can even like us on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Google+ etc. so that you can share these essential Administrative Officer job and other opportunities with your friends and close ones. You can even subscribe to our email job notification to stay absolutely abreast with the latest central government or state government job notification. Apart from that feel free to write your comments, doubts, and queries below this post. All the Best!!