UPSC Recruitment 2018 - Apply for 454 Assistant Medical Officer and other vacancies
Assistant Divisional Medical Officer, Assistant Medical Officer
All over India
|| Not Mentioned
Jobs in All over India
| Indian Railway ||Group D||As Per Rules||26/04/2019|
| Indian Navy ||Chargeman||Level 6||28/04/2019|
| ONGC ||engineering jobs||As per rules||28/04/2019|
| Allahabad Bank ||Specialist Officer||Rs. 45950||29/04/2019|
| NCRA ||Engineer||As per Rules||30/04/2019|
| National Institute of Hydrology ||Research assistant jobs||Rs.142400||30/04/2019|
| BCPL ||Apprentice||Rs.7500/-||30/04/2019|
| UPSC ||Assistant, Director||Level 13||02/05/2019|
| SBI ||Clerk||11765||03/05/2019|
| UPSC ||Medical Officer Jobs||Rs.56100||06/05/2019|
| BHEL ||Trainees||Rs. 50,000 to Rs.1,60,000||06/05/2019|
| Indian Army ||Soldier Jobs||As per rules||18/05/2019|
| Indian Army ||Soldier Jobs||As per Rules||20/05/2019|
| BSF ||constable||Rs. 81,100||12/06/2019|
| Indian Army ||Soldier Jobs||As per Rules||17/06/2019|
| ITBP ||constable||Rs.21,700 Per Month||21/06/2019|
Looking for the latest employment news in the country. If you have been looking for a well paid and reputed govt job in the country then you must check out this UPSC Recruitment 2018 for Assistant Medical Officer and other posts. This job is the answer to all the dreams you had seen of working in a govt firm in the country. You must apply for the job before the 25th May 2018. Make sure you do not miss this opportunity.
The job will be based all over India and you can apply via online mode.
UPSC Recruitment 2018 vacancy details:
There are 454 vacancies for Assistant Divisional Medical officer and other posts.
Let's learn about the different vacancies for different posts:
Don't you want to know the Salary details for UPSC Recruitment 2018?
What is the Education Qualifications Required for UPSC Recruitment 2018?
- Assistant Divisional Medical Officer in the Railways: 300 Posts
- Assistant Medical Officer in Indian Ordnance Factories Health Services: 16 Posts
- Junior Scale Posts in Central Health Services: 138 Posts
What is the age requirement for the job?
Age: (1st Aug 2018)
- You should have passed the written and practical papers of the MBBS Final Exam.
What is the experience required for this job?
- Maximum: 32 Years
- Relaxations as per GOI rules
What is the Selection Procedure for the UPSC Recruitment 2018?
- Not Mentioned, Kindly refer to the official notification given below to know all the details.
How to download the admit card?
- The selection will be based on a competitive examination.
The admit card will be available on the official website. You can also download it from Jobsali.in in due course of time.
You just can't miss:
UPSC CAPF Recruitment 2018
How to Apply for the UPSC Recruitment 2018?
What are the essential dates of the UPSC Recruitment 2018?
- The application procedure is very easy, just click Apply now below this article.
- You'll be straightway redirected to the Application page.
- Here go to "Examinations- Active Examinations" and select the desired post.
- It is advised that you read the information very carefully and then click on "Part I Registration"
- Now Register and submit.
- Follow it with login with the same and fill in the application form.
- Upload the documents as mentioned.
- Pay the Application fee (Online/ Offline- SBI)
- UR/OBC: Rs.200/-
- SC/ST/Female/PH: Nil
- Application Starts: 2nd May 2018
- Application Ends: 25th May 2018, 6 PM
- Date of examination: 22nd July 2018
Hence this was a detailed description of the UPSC Recruitment 2018 for Assistant Divisional Medical Officer, Assistant Medical Officer and other vacancies. If you are interested in more such UPSC jobs or central govt jobs other govt jobs in India then simply like us on social media handles. You can also subscribe to our email notification to get the latest notification instantly on your phone. Feel free to comment and ask your queries.
More Latest Jobs in UPSC
| UPSC||Assistant, Director||Level 13||02/05/2019|
| UPSC||Medical Officer Jobs||Rs.56100||06/05/2019|