UPSC combined defence services exam II - 2017 notification has been issued for filling 100 vacancies in Indian Military Academy, 45 posts in Indian Naval Academy, 32 posts in Air Force Academy and 225 posts in Officers' Training Academy. Those who are willing to apply for this UPSC CDS 2 exam 2017 have to apply online before 8th September 2017
Details of UPSC recruitment 2017
Name Of Exam: UPSC Combined defence service exam II, 2017
No of Vacancies:
- Indian Military Academy, Dehradun— 145th Course commencing in July 2018 [Including 13 vacancies reserved for NCC 'C' Certificate (Army Wing) holders]. :- 100 Vacancies
- Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala—Course commencing in July 2018 Executive (General Service) [including 06 vacancies reserved for NCC 'C' Certificate holders (Naval Wing)]:- 45 Vacancies
- Air Force Academy, Hyderabad—(Pre-Flying) Training Course commencing in August 2018 i.e. No. 204 F(P) Course:- 32 Vacancies
- Officers' Training Academy, Chennai—108th SSC Course (NT) (For Men) commencing in October 2018:- 225
- Officers Training Academy, Chennai—22nd SSC Women (Non-Technical) Course commencing in October 2018 - 12 Vacancies
Salary: Rs 15600-39100 + Grade pay of Rs.5400 and MSP of Rs.6000/-
- For I.M.A. and Officers' Training Academy - Graduation in any discipline from a recognised university
- For Indian Naval Academy - Degree in Engineering from a recognised University
- For Air Force Academy - Degree of a recognised University (with Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level) or B.E
Location: Anywhere in India
Method of application - Online
UPSC Notification no - 11/2017.CDS-II
Indian Military Academy & Indian Naval Academy - Born between 02-07-1994 and 01-07-1999
Air Force Academy - Born between 02-07-1994 and 01-07-1998
Officers' Training Academy - Born between 02-07-1993 and 01-07-1999
How will be the UPSC CDS 2 Exam Selection Procedure?
Selection for this exam will be made on the basis of written exam, Personality Test and Intelligence test.
How to apply?
Candidates willing to apply for this UPSC CDS 2 exam 2017 have to apply online through the official website of Union Public Service Commission: www.upsconline.nic.in
• Access website
• Click on the option "ONLINE APPLICATION FOR VARIOUS EXAMINATIONS OF UPSC"
• Read the official notification and apply online for this UPSC Recruitment 2017
Female/SC/ST candidates - No Fees
All other candidates - Rs.200/-
Application fees for this UPSC Combined Defence Services exam 2, 2017 should be paid by depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by cash or can be paid online using net banking Visa/Master Credit/Debit Card
Staring of UPSC online application - 09-08-2017
Last date to apply online - 08-09-2017 (6:00 pm)
Don't miss to read:
You can subscribe to our e-mail job notification for more updates on UPSC Recruitment 2017 and subscribe in any of our social media website mentioned below to get all the notifications of latest Govt jobs. You can write your doubts and queries in the comments box below