UPSC civil services notification 2018: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) invites applications for the recruitment of officers in various departments via Civil Services Examination.Eligible Candidates can apply online for the central govt jobs 2018. Don't miss the opportunity to apply UPSC Recruitment 2018
. Other details like eligibility, educational qualification required, selection process, age limit and relaxations, exam fees & how to apply are provided below:
UPSC Recruitment 2018 Details
Number of vacancies -
Name of the services and posts:
|Indian Administrative Service
|Indian Foreign Service
|Indian Police Service
|Indian Civil Accounts Service
|Indian Railway Traffic Service
|Indian Railway Accounts Service
|Indian Revenue Service in Customs
|Indian Railway Personnel Service
|Indian P & T Accounts & Finance Service
|Indian Audit and Accounts Service
|Indian Information Service (Junior Grade)
|Indian Defence Accounts Service
|Indian Ordnance Factories Service
|Indian Postal Service
|Indian Revenue Service in IT
|Indian Defence Estates Service
|Indian Trade Service
|Indian Corporate Law Service
|Civil Service in Delhi, Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Daman and Diu , Lakshadweep & Dadra and Nagar Haveli
|Police Service in Delhi, Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Daman and Diu, Lakshadweep & Dadra and Nagar
|Post of Assistant Security Commissioner in Railway Protection Force
|Pondicherry Civil Service
|Pondicherry Police Service
|Armed Forces Headquarters Civil Service
In reservations, 32 seats are reserved for Persons with Benchmark Disability Category
As per the services and post.
Exam Fees: Examination fees for UPSC Recruitment 2018 is
Rs 100 for all except for SC/ST/PWD/Women.
For SC/ST/PWD/Female Candidates-Nil
Education Requirement for UPSC recruitment 2018:
Candidates should have attained a Bachelor's Degree from any of the Universities included by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India.
Age Requirement for UPSC recruitment 2018:
Age required for this should be at least 21 years and less than 32 years as on 1st
Age Relaxation: For SC/ST is 5 years.
For OBC candidates- 3 years.
For ex-servicemen- 5 years.
For PWD age relaxation is 10 years.
Experience required: None
Selection Procedure for UPSC Recruitment 2018:
The selection process will consist of two stages:
Syllabus for UPSC Recruitment 2018:
Syllabus for Paper 1
- Civil Services Prelim Examination which will be of Objective type. This test is for the selection of candidates for the Main Examination. It will be of 200 marks and time provided will be 2 hrs.
- The second stage is the main exam which will be Written test and Interview for the final selection of candidates for the various Services and posts. It will be of 200 marks and time provided will be 2 hours.
Syllabus for Paper 2
- Current events of national and international importance.
- India's history
- General topics in Bio-diversity, Environmental ecology & Climate Change
- Indian and World Geography like Social, Physical, Economic Geography of India and the World.
- Indian Politics and Government implementation
- Economic and Social Development-Sustainable Development, Poverty, Inclusion, Demographics, Social Sector Initiatives, etc
- General Science topics
- Interpersonal skills including communication skills
- Logical reasoning and analytical ability
- Decision making and problem-solving
- General mental ability
- Basic numeracy
Applying Procedure for UPSC Recruitment 2018:
All eligible candidate have to Apply Online on website www.upsconline.nic.in
- Make sure before applying that you have an active and valid email id
- Candidates have to apply online by logging on to http://www.upsconline.nic.in
- Fill the application form online consisting of two parts.
- Upload the required documents
- Pay the application fees online & then Submit the Form.
- Take printouts of the online application form for future use.
Important Dates for UPSC Recruitment 2018:
Online Application start date: 7th
Online application last date: 6th
Date of Exam: 3rd
UPSC Civil Service notification was sent on 7th
February 2018 and provides a vast opportunity to anyone who wishes to join civil services.Based on the performance in both prelims and mains, shortlisted students will be eligible for the posts of central govt jobs
2018.Stay tuned with JobsAli.in for more government job Updates.
More Latest Jobs in UPSC
| UPSC||Executive||As per Rules||16/04/2019|