UPSC Recruitment 2018 - Apply for 13 Lecturer job vacancies in UPSC careers
M.E., M.Tech, B.E, B.Tech
Jobs for M.E., M.Tech, B.E, B.Tech
| SBI Recruitment ||Specialist Officer||23 Lakh Per annum||22/11/2018|
| ONGC Recruitment ||Apprentice||Rs.4984/-||24/11/2018|
| Kandla Port Trust Recruitment ||Apprentice||Rs.10476/-||26/11/2018|
| UPSC Recruitment ||UPSC CDS||Rs.56100-177500/-||26/11/2018|
| IBPS Recruitment ||Specialist Officer||As per Rules||26/11/2018|
| Indian Army Recruitment ||Lieutenant||Rs.56100/-||28/11/2018|
| PGCIL Recruitment ||Assistant Engineer, Deputy Manager, Assistant Officer, Senior Engineer||Rs. 2,20,000||30/11/2018|
| UPPCL Recruitment ||Assistant Engineer Trainee||Rs.56100/-||30/11/2018|
| CG High Court Recruitment ||Translator, data entry operator, Assistant Registrar, Assistant, Software Engineer, Assistant Librarian||Level-12||02/12/2018|
| DRDO Recruitment ||Apprentice||Rs.4984/-||08/12/2018|
| IIT Delhi Recruitment ||Lab Assistant||Rs.29200-92300/-||10/12/2018|
| PSTCL Recruitment ||Assistant Engineer||Rs.16650-39100/-||31/01/2019|
| IOCL Recruitment ||Engineer, Officer, Assistant Officer, Research Officer||Rs. 60,000||10/02/2019|
Jobs for Lecturer
Keen to join the government firms in the country? Well, hold tight and keep reading further for this time yet again the most prestigious organization has produced 13 Lecturer vacancies for bright and brilliant Civil Engineers around the country. To see if you are eligible for the job, read on further now and apply today.
The job will be based in the country capital - Delhi and you can apply online.
UPSC Recruitment 2018 total vacancy:
There are total 13 vacancies for UPSC Recruitment 2018.
What is the Reservation Details for the UPSC Recruitment 2018?
What are the Salary Details for UPSC Recruitment 2018?
- The salary for the Lecturer Job is between Rs. 15,600 to Rs. 39,100 + Grade pay according to the qualification.
What are the Education Details for UPSC Recruitment 2018?
- You must have a Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering or Master's degree, i.e. B.E./B.Tech/ M.Tech/M.E.
What is the Age Limit for the UPSC Recruitment 2018?
- Maximum: 35 years
- Relaxations as per the norms prescribed by the GOI.
What is the Experience Required for the UPSC Recruitment 2018?
What is the Selection Procedure for UPSC Recruitment 2018?
- Selection will be based on an Interview, and you'll be shortlisted for the Interview on the basis of your online application.
Have you applied for these jobs yet?
UPSC Recruitment 2018
UPSC Recruitment 2018
What is the Application Procedure for UPSC Recruitment 2018?
If you're interested to apply then follow the given steps carefully:
- First of all, go to the official website and click on the "Current Opening" Section and Apply Online.
- Here, click for new Registration.
- Now click on submit.
- Now login with your Registration no. and Password.
- Fill up the Application Form & Upload your scanned documents.
- Now, pay your application fees.
- Application fees as follows:
- ST/SC/Female/PH: Nil
- Others: Rs. 25
- You can pay the fees by Credit/Debit card or Net Banking.
- Finally, submit the application form.
How to download the UPSC Admit Card?
The UPSC admit card can be downloaded from the website link given below. You can also stay tuned to jobsali.in to not miss out the date of the release of the admit card. Download the admit card from the link attached below on the specified date.
What are the Important Dates for UPSC Recruitment 2018?
- Application and fee submission Begins: 23rd June 2018
- The last date to submit Application and fee: 12th July 2018
Hence this was a detailed description of the notification of UPSC Recruitment 2018 for Lecturer jobs. If you are interested in more such jobs or other central government or state government jobs then stay tuned to jobsali.in. You can even like us on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Google+ etc. so that you can share these essential lecturer job and other opportunities with your friends and close ones. You can even subscribe to our email job notification to stay absolutely abreast with the latest central government or state government job notification. Apart from that feel free to write your comments, doubts, and queries below this post. All the Best!!
More Latest Jobs in UPSC
| UPSC||UPSC CDS||Rs.56100-177500/-||26/11/2018|