Latest UPSC recruitment 2018 Notification for Lecturer, Translator vacancy
All over India
Jobs in All over India
| DRDO ||engineering jobs||Rs.25000/-||21/09/2018|
| Bank of Maharashtra ||Chartered Accountant, Cost & Management Accountant||Rs.23700-42020/-||23/09/2018|
| SBI ||Dy. Manager, Fire Officer||Rs.31705-45950/-||24/09/2018|
| ITBP ||Assistant Sub Inspector||Rs.22900-92300/-||25/09/2018|
| Indian Railway ||Technical Associate||Rs.37000/-||26/09/2018|
| UPSC ||Director, Economic Officer, Lecturer||Level -12||27/09/2018|
| DFCCIL ||Finance||Rs. 50,000||27/09/2018|
| MTNL ||Assistant Manager||Rs.20600-46500/-||27/09/2018|
| Vijaya Bank ||Assistant Manager||Rs.23700-42020/-||27/09/2018|
| Can Fin Homes ||Junior Officer, Senior Manager||Rs.35,000||29/09/2018|
| SSC ||Clerk, Driver, Accountant, Attendant, Librarian, constable, Assistant Engineer, Assistant, Draftsman, Executive||Rs.9300-34800/-||30/09/2018|
| SSC ||constable||Rs.21700-69100/-||30/09/2018|
| BARC ||Store Keeper, Upper Division Clerk||Rs.25500/-||30/09/2018|
| BSF ||constable||Rs.21700-69100/-||01/10/2018|
| BSF ||Sub Inspector||Rs.35400-112400/-||01/10/2018|
| ITBP ||Sub Inspector, constable, Head Constable||Rs.35400-112400/-||03/10/2018|
| Indian Airforce ||Multi Tasking Staff, Safaiwala, telephone operator||Rs.20500/-||03/10/2018|
| Andhra Bank ||Security Officers||Rs.42020-51490/-||04/10/2018|
| Indian Navy ||Officer||Rs.56100-110700/-||05/10/2018|
| HCL ||Management Trainee, Executive||Not Specified ||06/10/2018|
| NLC ||Deputy General Manager, Medical Officer Jobs, Dy. Manager||Rs. 2,80,000 ||09/10/2018|
| Indian Army ||Tradesman, Multi Tasking Staff, Pharmacist, LDC, Fireman, Material Assistant||Rs. 20,200||09/10/2018|
| RITES ||Engineer||Rs.40000-140000/-||10/10/2018|
| NSIC ||Deputy Manager||Rs.80000-220000/-||11/10/2018|
| Northern Railway ||Track Man||As per rules ||15/10/2018|
| Indian Army ||Soldier Jobs||Not Specified ||25/10/2018|
| ERDO ||Teacher, Education Controller||Rs.26200/-||25/10/2018|
| BSF ||Sub Inspector||Rs.35400-112400/-||26/10/2018|
| Southern Railway ||Driver||Rs.5200-20200/- Plus Grade pay R||26/10/2018|
| SEBI ||Assistant Manager||Rs.28150-55600/-||31/10/2018|
This year UPSC has released its official notification for a variety of posts. Read below to get a clear idea of the latest UPSC recruitment 2018. A name which is uttered with utmost respect and reverence, UPSC is the supremely prestigious agency in India. The central Industry responsible for recruitment of candidates to one of the most highly paid and honorable jobs of the country goes by the full form Union Public Service Commission. So Indians would give anything to get any job under the UPSC recruitment procedure.
Total Vacancies for UPSC recruitment 2018:
The UPSC recruitment 2018 notification has released 16 total vacancies.
Different Posts and their Vacancies:
- Burmese Translator: 01 post
- Dari/Persian Translator: 01 post
- Legal Officer (Grade II): 05 posts
- Public Prosecutor: 04 Posts
- Stores Officer: 04 Posts
- Senior Lecturer: 01 post
Reservations for UPSC recruitment 2018:
- Burmese Translator: Unreserved (Appropriate for PWD)
- Dari/Persian Translator: Reserved and Appropriate for PWD
- Legal Officer (Grade II): SC: 01, UR: 02, OBC: 02, (One post is reserved and appropriate for PWD)
- Public Prosecutor: OBC: 01, UR:03, (Appropriate for PWD)
- Stores Officer: SC:01, UR:03 (Appropriate for PWD)
- Senior Lecturer: UR: 01 (Appropriate for PWD)
- Burmese Translator: 35 years
- Dari/Persian Translator: 40 years
- Legal Officer (Grade II): 40 Years
- Public Prosecutor: 35 Years
- Stores Officer: 30 Years
- Senior Lecturer: 35 Years
Translator Government jobs
law officer vacancy
- Burmese Translator: None
- Dari/Persian Translator: None
Lecturer jobs UPSC Central Government
- Legal Officer (Grade II): 5 Years experience in legal affairs in posts like a Legal practitioner in the Legal service of government after one has the required educational qualification. Teaching, guiding or organizing research in International Law.
- Public Prosecutor: Seven years' experience as an advocate in criminal cases or seven years' experience at state judicial service or the legal department of state or Central government.
- Stores Officer: None
- Senior Lecturer: At least an experience of three years as a lecturer in textile chemistry/dyeing/printing/finishing/bleaching from a well reputed and recognised Institute or should have been a shift In-charge in a textile mill/ dye house in wet processing/finishing/bleaching of textiles.
- Burmese Translator:
- You must have a Bachelor's degree in foreign language, Burmese here along with English as a compulsory or optional subject from a recognized university. OR you should have a Bachelor's degree with English as a compulsory or elective subject.
- You need to also have a diploma in a foreign language, Burmese here with interpretership or translation standard from a university or Institute recognized by the Government of India.
- Dari/Persian Translator:
- You must have a Bachelor's degree in foreign language, Dari/Persian here along with English as a compulsory or optional subject from a recognized university. OR you should have a Bachelor's degree with English as a compulsory or elective subject.
- You need to also have a diploma in a foreign language, Dari/Persian here with interpretership or translation standard from a university or Institute recognized by the Government of India.
- Legal Officer (Grade II):
- You must have a masters' degree in Law with specialization in the fields of International relations/ International law/ International Organisation from a reputed and recognized University. International Law should have important areas of International laws like Law of sea, Human rights, environment, criminal and trade laws OR
- If you have specialization in International law in M.Phil OR Ph.D. level or more than master level then you can apply for this post.
- Public Prosecutor: You should have a degree in Law from a recognized University and You must have an idea about word processing on computers along with the Internet.
- Stores Officer: You must have an Engineering degree from a reputed Institute or University OR You should have a degree in science along with an experience of two years in material management( Procurement, Maintenance of scientific and technical stores, tools and inventory control)
- Senior Lecturer: You must have a degree in textile chemistry or textile processing or a Bachelor of Engineering in the above-mentioned subjects OR You must have a post diploma in the above-mentioned subjects.
- Burmese Translator: As per level 10 in the pay matrix of the latest 7th Central Pay Commission
- Dari/Persian Translator: As per level 10 in the pay matrix of the latest 7th Central Pay Commission
- Legal Officer (Grade II): As per level 11 in the payment matrix (Rs. 67,700- Rs. 208700) of 7th CPC
- Public Prosecutor: As per level 10 in the pay matrix of the latest 7th Central Pay Commission
- Stores Officer: As per level 7 in the pay matrix of the latest 7th Central Pay Commission
- Senior Lecturer: Rs. 5,400 Grade pay+ Rs. 15,600-39,100
- You can only apply via online mode by visiting the website https://upsconline.nic.in/
- you've got to upload your credentials as per the requirement in the concerned space.
- You have to submit an application fee of Rs. 25 in any branch of SBI through cash or using credit/debit card/net banking feature of SBI.
- People of SC/ST/PH or any women need not pay any fee. But male students of OBC category have to pay the fee.
- If you want to apply for more than one post you've got to do that separately and pay the fee separately.
So 29th March 2018, is the deadline for submission of online recruitment application
And 30th March 2018, is the last date for printing the online application form.
This was the list of some of the most important information for UPSC recruitment 2018. For more information visit the official UPSC website i.e. https://upsconline.nic.in/
More Latest Jobs in UPSC
| UPSC||Director, Economic Officer, Lecturer||Level -12||27/09/2018|