UPSSSC recruitment 2018 notification is released. It is inviting applications for Vyayam Prashikshak and Vikas Dal Adhikari. Interested candidates can visit the UPSSSC official website and apply for the UPSSSC recruitment 2018 notification. The post has 694 vacancies and one of the most alluring government jobs in UP. Make sure you finish the application form for UPSSSC recruitment 2018 before 17th April 2018 by all means. To get the other essential details read below.
Given below is the total number of vacancies released by UPPSC Recruitment 2018
UPSSSC recruitment 2018 reservations for different posts
Age(As on 1st July 2018):
- Exercise trainer: 42 (UR-22, SC-09,ST-01, OBC-10)
- Development Team Officer-652 ( UR-327, SC-132, ST-14.OBC-179)
- You should not be less than 21years of age
- You must not be more than 40years of age.
- All candidates who belong to SC/ST/OBC Category shall get 5 years age relaxation
- Ex-Military Officer candidates shall get 3years of age relaxation
To apply for this post a candidate must have an Undergraduate Degree in Physical Education(D.PEd/B.PEd) from a reputed institution.
Development Team Officer:
However, just an undergraduate degree is enough for you to be eligible for this post.
- Height: 167.7cm
- Chest: 78.8 to 83.8cm
- Height: 160cm
- Chest: 76.5 TO 81.3cm
You'll be also be screened on the basis of the following athletic qualifications
- Men-200m in 24sec.
- Women-200m in 28sec.
- Wome-3.0 -4.5m
- Men-1.05m to 1.50m
- Women-Not Applicable for Female candidates
Cricket Ball Throw:
- Men- Not Applicable for Male Candidates
- Women-12.0 to 14.0m
- Men-6.0 to 9.0m
- Wome-Not applicable for female candidates
- Men-Not applicable for Male Candidates
- Wome-55 to 70 Times.
Payment of Application Fees
Last Date: 19th April 2018
- The below-mentioned amount against your reservations can be paid through e-challan
- The below-mentioned amount against your reservations can be paid through SBI I Collect Fee Debit/Credit Card or Net Banking.
- For UR and OBC Candidates, the online application fees are Rs. 125
- However, for ST and SC Candidates the online application fees are Rs.65
- Candidates belonging to PWD Category, your application fees is Rs.25
- Log in to the website of UPSSC Government ie http://upsssc.gov.in
- Here got to the desired post and "Apply Online".
- Then, do your registration and "submit" it.
- After that, log in and fill out the Application Form along with the Uploading of Photograph and Signature( This can be done from 13/03/2018 to 19/04/2018).
- Online Application Begins: 13/03/2018
- Online Application Ends: 17/04/2018
- Last date until which you can submit your application fees: 19/04/2018
This was the detailed summary of UPSSSC Recruitment 2018. This analysis clearly mentions the UPSSSC Exam Date and UPSSSC Vacancies. If you want a government job in UP in 2018, please visit the UPSSSC Recruitment 2018 page on the UPSSSC Official Website. Click here to visit the Website directly http://upsssc.gov.in