VMMC Recruitment 2018 for 234 Junior Resident Vacancy in Safdarjang Hospital
|| Rs. 56,100
Jobs for BDS, MBBS
| DRDO Recruitment ||Research Associate, Junior Research Fellow||Rs. 40,000||24/10/2018|
| KPCL Recruitment ||Medical Officer Jobs, Deputy General Manager, Accounts Officer||Rs.32725-57575/-||25/10/2018|
| Goa PSC Recruitment ||Assistant Professor||1,12,400||26/10/2018|
| JKPSC Recruitment ||Medical Officer Jobs||Rs.9300-34800/-||15/11/2018|
Vardhaman Mahavir Medical College and Safdarjang Hospital are a premier Medical Institution in India. VMMC Recruitment 2018 has released vacancy for Junior Resident jobs in Safdarjung Hospital. The job is for Junior Resident Vacancies. If you are in hunt of a well-paid govt job in Delhi or you are searching for the next best Junior Resident job, then do not miss out on this golden opportunity. Read the VMMC vacancy details and VMMC salary below makes sure you apply before the deadline. Quickly read the brief details of the notifications and update yourself in a jiffy.
The job will be based in Safdarjang Hospital, VMMC, New Delhi and mode of application is online.
VMMC Recruitment 2018 post details:
There are total 234 Junior Resident vacancy in VMMC.
- Junior Resident (Non-PG), MBBS: 222
- Junior Resident (Non-PG), Dental Surgery and Maxillofacial Surgery: 12
VMMC Recruitment 2018 jobs vacancy reservations:
- Dental Surgery: 07, (UR-3, OBC-2, SC-1, ST-1)
- Maxillofacial Surgery: 05, (UR-3, SC-1, ST-1)
What are the Salary Details of the VMMC Recruitment 2018?
- Rs. 56,100 plus other allowances
What are the Educational Qualifications Required for the job?
- Junior Resident MBBS: MBBS Degree and registered with Delhi Medical Council(DMC)
- Junior Resident(Dental Surgery and Maxillofacial Surgery): BDS with complete internship completed on or after 1st July 2016. (Should be registered with DDC or State Dental Council).
What are the Age Requirements for the VMMC Recruitment 2018?
What are the experiences required for the post?
What is the Selection Procedure for the VMMC Recruitment 2018?
- The selection will be based on Written Exam.
Hey you guys, Have you applied for these jobs yet?
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2018 – Apply for 74 Faculty Posts
UPSC Recruitment 2018 – Apply for 454 Assistant Medical Officer and other vacancies
What is the Application Procedure for the job?
- You can apply by clicking the Apply Button Below.
- Or visit the official website of VMMC and fill in the application form.
- Upload your relevant details.
- Send it to DIARY & DISPATCH SECTION, The Medical Superintendent, Safdarjung Hospital, New Delhi, along with other important documents.
- Send exam fees: (Online).
- Name of Account Holder: - SJH AND VMMC EXAM FEE AC
Bank Name: - Bank of Baroda
Account No. : - 26400100023808
IFSC Code: - BARB0SAFECX (Fifth character is zero)
MICR Code of Bank: - 110012067
What are the Important Dates?
- Application Begins: 26th May 2018
- Application ends: 19th June 2018, 12:30 pm
Hence this was a detailed description of VMMC Recruitment 2018 notification for Resident Posts. Therefore, if you are interested in learning more about the latest Government jobs in Delhi 2018 or VMMCVacancy or VMMC Interview Details or VMMC Syllabus, then like us and follow us on social media platforms like Facebook and Instagram. You can also subscribe to our email job notification to stay totally updated with the newest updates on government jobs. Apart from that, feel free to write your comments, queries, and doubts below this article. All the Best!!