WAPCOS Recruitment 2018 Junior Assistant and System Officer Notification
Jobs for Assistant jobs
|E Court||Stenographer, Assistant jobs, Peon, LDC, Bailiff||Level 4||30/03/2019|
Wapcos Limited has invited applications for Junior Assistant in their finance department, System Officer and Senior System Officer through WAPCOS Recruitment Notification 2018.Eligible Candidates can apply by submitting the following fee in the form of demand draft as drawn in favour of WAPCOS Ltd payable at Gurgaon along with the application form.
Don't miss the opportunity to apply for finance government jobs in Haryana as provided by WAPCOS. For other details like eligibility for Recruitment, educational qualification for the post, selection process, age limit and relaxations, exam fees & how to apply are provided below.
WAPCOS Recruitment 2018
Name of the post:
- Junior Assistant
- System Officer
- Senior System Officer
The number of posts:
- Junior Assistant- 8posts
- System Officer- 1 post
- Senior System Officer- 1 post
Junior Assistant- As per govt rules
System Officer- 1 UR
Senior System Officer- 1 UR
WAPCOS Salary Details-
- Junior Assistant- Rs.19000-66000
- System Officer- Rs.40000-140000
- Senior System Officer- Rs.50000-160000
- Rs.1000/- in case of General/OBC candidates
- Rs.500/- in case of SC/ST/PWD and female candidates.
Education Requirements for WAPCOS Recruitment 2018:
- Junior Assistant- Candidate should have completed graduation in B.com regular from any recognised university.
- System Officer- Candidate should have completed B.E/B.TECH(IT)/COMPUTERSCIENCE/E&C/MCA from any recognised university with sound programming knowledge.
- Senior System Officer- Candidate should have completed B.E/ B.TECH(IT)/ COMPUTER SCIENCE/ E&C/ MCA from any recognised university with sound programming knowledge.
Age Requirement for WAPCOS Recruitment 2018:
Upper limits for various posts are:
- Junior Assistant- 27years
- System Officer- 40years
- Senior System Officer- 42years
- Junior Assistant- Preferred, not applicable
- System Officer- 7years
- Senior System Officer- 10 years
Selection Procedure for WAPCOS Recruitment 2018:
According to number of candidates who have applied for the post, management will decide to shortlist the candidates on the basis of a skill-based test
Candidates shortlisted after the test will be called for the interview.
After the selection of candidates, they will be required to complete document verification.
Applying Procedure for WAPCOS Recruitment 2018:
Eligible candidate have to Apply Online on website http://cgvyapam.choice.gov.in
Aspirants have to submit the following fee in the form of demand draft drawn in favour of WAPCOS Ltd payable at Gurgaon.
Along with the application form.
CV has to be sent in the application form to to Head (Personnel), WAPCOS Limited, Plot No.76-C, Sector-18, Gurugram-122015, Haryana.
Important Dates for WAPCOS Recruitment 2018:
- Notification date for WAPCOS Recruitment 2018- 23rdFeb, 2018
- Submission of CV last date: 9th March 2018.
The candidate selected for Junior Assistant post will have to carry bond money of Rs30000 for 3 years. Also, candidates pursuing CA/ICWA/CS/MBA will not be considered for Junior Assistant post.
For reimbursement, candidates belonging to SC/ST, who are coming from outstation to appear for the interview will be paid rail/bus fare by the shortest route as per the rules, which includes ticket should be of sleeper class. It will be reimbursed on production of tickets/proof.All eligible candidates can properly check their eligibility and apply for government jobs in Haryana provided by Wapcos Ltd.
Stay tuned with "JobsAli.in" for more jobs for b tech in Haryana and for more b.com jobs in government sector.