The West Bengal government is back with an excellent job opportunity in the WB Health recruitment 2018. Have they come out with Medical Officer (AYUSH) vacancies on a contract basis? If you are on the lookout for West Bengal Govt. jobs then this is a brilliant opportunity for you. This WB Health recruitment 2018 has 459 Medical Officer vacancies. Read below the complete details of the medical officer recruitment 2018 and check whether you are eligible. If you are eligible then make sure you apply before 21st April 2018.
The Job will be based in any district of West Bengal and you can submit your application only via online mode.
WB Health recruitment 2018 vacancy details:
There are 459 medical officer vacancies in the WB Health recruitment 2018.
- UR- 179
- OBC-A – 54
- OBC-B- 30
- PWD- 21
Selected candidates will receive a consolidated payment of Rs. 25,000 on a monthly basis.
First of all, you should be a permanent resident of the state of West Bengal.
- You must know how to read, write and speak in Bengali.
- You should have a BHMS / BUMS/ BAMS degree from any recognized institution.
- Must have completed the internship before you apply for this job.
- You’ll get extra marks if you have an MD degree from Homeopathy/ Ayurvedic/ Unani from any reputed institution.
Age: (As on 1st April 2018)
- Upper age limit: 40 years
- Relaxations will be as per govt. orders.
- The selection will be based on your application.
- The total marks for selection is 100.
- This is the way your marks will be converted:
- 10th or similar: % of marks you scored*20/100 [There is maximum 20 Marks reserved for this.]
- 12th or similar: % of marks you scored*20/100 [There is maximum 20 Marks reserved for this.]
- BHMS/ BUMS/BAMS: % of marks you scored*40/100 [There is maximum 40 Marks reserved for this.]
- For [BHMS/ BUMS/BAMS] marks is the total marks you’ve scored in three years of your study.
- If you have an MD degree in (Homeopathy/ Ayurvedic/ Unani): More 20 Marks.
- 333:80:46 is the ratio of BHMS:BAMS: BUMS for the appointment.
- You can submit the application form only via online mode.
- Since certain universities do not provide marks for MD, so you can mention 50% in the online application when it asks for marks.
- You can pay your application fee via offline or online mode.
- If you want to pay via offline mode, take a print out of the e-challan.
- You can submit the fee in any branch of United Bank of India (UBI)
- After depositing fee, you need to keep the remaining parts of the e-challan for future reference.
- Make sure you take a print out of your application form as this will be required for document verification.
- General: Rs. 200
- Reserved Categories: Rs. 100
- Online Application begins: 10th April 2018 (11 AM)
- Ends: 21st April 2018 (Midnight)
Hence this was a detailed description of WB Health recruitment 2018 for Medical Officer (AYUSH) vacancies. If you are interested in more such exciting medical officer vacancies for WB Health recruitment 2018 then stay tuned to JobAli.in. You can also like us and subscribe us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Reddit, LinkedIn, etc. to stay updated with the latest and trending West Bengal Govt jobs. You can also subscribe to our email job notification to stay abreast with the latest govt jobs in West Bengal, WB Health recruitment 2018, Medical officer Jobs and other employment news in West Bengal. All the Best!
- Qualification BHMS, M.D
- Notification SHFWS/2018/140
- Source File https://bit.ly/2pUEfVc
the West Bengal Health Recruitment board is a premier institute under the government of West Bengal in the Department of Health and Family Welfare. This institution is dedicated to helping people in their day to day lives through proper health service. There are various posts for which it recruits every year. Medical officer and specialists jobs are one of the most sought-after jobs. Apart from that, there are also other vacancies for various other posts. It helps the citizens of West Bengal by providing flawless health care services on a day to day basis through different hospitals and institutions under its control.
- Address West Bengal, India