WB Police Recruitment 2018 for Male Constable Vacancy Notification
West Bengal, India
|| Rs. 25,200
Are you looking for upcoming government jobs for 12th pass in West Bengal? West Bengal Govt. jobs 2018 is bringing unlimited opportunities for everyone this year. The West Bengal police recruitment board has released notification for West Bengal Male constable recruitment 2018. There are total 5702 Male constable vacancies released by WB Police Recruitment board 2018. Read on further below to know more about the application procedure for the post. The last date to submit application form is 30th April 2018.
The job is Located in West Bengal and the mode of application is Online as well as Offline.
WB Police Recruitment 2018 Vacancy Details:
There are total 5702 posts of male constable in the WB Police Recruitment 2018.
- UR: 3902
- OBC: 616
- SC: 901
- ST: 283
WB Male police constable is paid highly. They get Rs. 5,400 - 25,200 according to Pay Band-2 plus a Grade Pay Rs.
Education Qualification for WB Police Recruitment 2018:
West Bengal Govt jobs
- First of all, you must know to read, write and speak in Bengali.
- Besides that, you must be a 10th standard pass from WB Board of Secondary Education.
- However, If you are from Darjeeling and Kalimpong district, then it is not mandatory for you to read, write or speak in Bengali.
are such exciting and lucrative that nobody would want to miss out on them.
- Candidates of all categories (Except Gorkhas, Gharwalies, Rajbanshis, and ST)
- Height: 167 cm
- Chest: 78 cms (Unexpanded), 83 cms (Expanded)
- Weight: 57 Kgs.
- Gorkhas, Gharwalies, Rajbanshis, and ST
- Height: 160 cm
- Chest: 76 cms (Unexpanded), 81 cms (Expanded)
- Weight: 53 Kgs.
- Must be able to run 1600 meters in 6 minutes 30 Seconds.
Age limit: (As on 1st January 2018):
The upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC.
West Bengal Police Lady Sub-Inspector Vacancy 2018
- Minimum: 18years
- Maximum: 27years
Selection Procedure for WB Police Recruitment 2018:
- There will be a preliminary written test of objective type of 100 Marks.
- The test will be of one hour.
- The question paper will be in Bengali and Nepali Language.
- The test will have General awareness and General Knowledge, Mathematics of 10th level, and reasoning questions of 50, 30, and 20 marks respectively.
- The questions will have a negative marking of 0.25 Marks.
- Once you qualify in the preliminary test there would be a physical Measurement Test (PMT)
- After you clear the PMT you have to apply for the Physical Efficiency Test (PET) where you have to run 1600 meters within 6 minutes 30 Seconds.
- Once you are qualified the above tests you will be selected for the Mains written test of 85 Marks.
- The mains written test will be of General Awareness, General Knowledge, English, Mathematics, and Reasoning and Logical Analysis of 25, 25, 20 and 15 Marks respectively.
- Then there would be an interview of 15 marks where will be asked GK questions and other police related questions.
- After all of these, the final merit list will be prepared.
Application Procedure for WB Police recruitment notification:
- First of all, you can submit your application form through online mode/ offline mode.
- Besides that, you can apply between 1st April 2018 to 30th April 2018
- Register and then generate your unique login ID and Password.
- Now login with your details and fill in the form.
- Upload scanned documents.
- Take a print out of the application form for future reference.
- Submit it before 30th April 2018.
- Click here to read the offline submission procedure. http://policewb.gov.in/wbp/recruit/const-2018/Off-line_Information_300318.pdf
- Application fees:
- General/ OBC: Rs. 170
- SC/ST (WB): Rs. 20
- Mode of Payment: Online/ Offline (UBI challan)
Important dates as per West Bengal Police recruitment notification:
- The online application begins: 1st April 2018
- Online Application ends: 30th April 2018
- Last date to deposit application fees: 4th May 2018
WB careers are unique and extremely reputable as they are filled with exciting job opportunities and impressionable salaries.
Please keep on visiting the site from time to time to not miss out on the important dates displayed there. The link to the website is http://policewb.gov.in
Hence this was a detailed description of WB Police recruitment board notification for West Bengal Male constable recruitment 2018. Therefore, if you are interested in learning more about the latest and trending 12th pass jobs or for fresh employment news in the year 2018, like us and follow us on social media platforms like Facebook and Instagram. You can also subscribe to our email job notification to stay absolutely abreast with the latest updates of government jobs, Constable jobs, police jobs, and all other West Bengal government jobs. Apart from that, you are free to write your comments, queries, and doubts below this article. All the Best.