WB Health Recruitment 2018 Apply for 04 State Consultant job vacancies
West Bengal, India
Jobs for PG
| FSSAI Recruitment ||manager, Director||Pay Scale-13||25/02/2019|
Jobs for Consultant
Have you been looking for a Healthcare job in Kolkata? Well, all you need is a Master's Degree in a relevant discipline and you are all set to get a well-paid govt job in West Bengal. Take a look at this WB Health Recruitment 2018 and you'll definitely apply for this job. Read on further for more details.
The job will be based in Kolkata and you can apply online.
WB Health Recruitment 2018 vacancy details:
There are 04 vacancies for State Consultant jobs in the WB Health Recruitment 2018
WB Health Recruitment 2018 Reservation details:
- State Consultant- Maternal Health - UR - 01
- State Consultant - Child Health - UR - 01
- State Consultant - Population Control - UR - 01
- State Consultant - Immunisation - UR - 01
How much is the Salary in the WB Health Recruitment 2018?
- Salary will be Rs. 40,000 per month.
What are the Education Qualifications for WBHealth Recruitment 2018?
- You must be a Masters in any of the following disciplines Botany, Zoology, Microbiology, Physiology, Sociology, food & Nutrition, Immunology, etc. (refer the source file - Official notification mentioned below for more details)
- Must know to read and write in Bengali
- You should have enough Knowledge of National Health Programs.
- Must be proficient with computers.
What is the Age Limit in the WB Health Recruitment 2018?
Age(as on 1st Jan 2018):
- Minimum: 25 years
- Maximum: 40 years
- For other relaxations please visit the website.
What is the Selection Procedure for WBHealth Recruitment 2018?
- There will be a computer test and an interview to select you for the jobs under WBHRB Recruitment 2018.
Have you applied for:
WB Health Recruitment 2018 28 DEIC Manager Posts you cant afford to miss
WB Health Recruitment 2018 Apply for 590 Pharmacist Grade III vacancy
What is the Application Procedure for WBHealth Recruitment 2018?
- You have to submit Rs. 100 via online banking or offline banking
- For Offline: submit it via echallan in any branch of UBI (United Bank of India)
- Log in to the website with your login id and password and complete the application procedure.
- Please visit the website http://www.wbhrb.in
- Make the application in accordance with the format mentioned in the website.
- Upload your photo and other relevant documents.
- Take a print out of it and keep it safe with you for future references.
What are the Important dates in WB Health Recruitment 2018?
- Application form submission begins: 7th July 2018, 11 AM
- The last date to submit application form: 21st July 2018, 11:59 PM
- Last Date to submit the fee via offline mode: 17th July 2018.
Hence this was a detailed description of WBSH&FW Recruitment 2018 notification for State Consultant - Maternal Health and other jobs in West Bengal. Therefore, if you are interested in learning more about the latest WB Health vacancies or Govt jobs in West Bengal 2018 or Healthcare jobs in Kolkata, like us and follow us on social media platforms like Facebook and Instagram. You can also subscribe to our email job notification to stay absolutely abreast with the latest updates of government jobs, consultant jobs, and all other Government jobs in Kolkata. Apart from that, you are free to write your comments, queries, and doubts below this article. All the Best.
More Latest Jobs in WBHRB