WBHRB recruitment 2018 for (GDMO) Medical Officer jobs in Kolkata
Medical Officer Jobs
West Bengal, India
|| Rs. 15,600 to Rs.42,000
Jobs for Medical Officer Jobs
|NRHM||Medical Officer Jobs||Rs.39,100/-||26/02/2019|
|MPPSC||Medical Officer Jobs||Rs. 39100||05/04/2019|
The West Bengal Health recruitment board has released notification for WBHRB GDMO Post under WBHRB recruitment 2018. If you are looking for govt. jobs in West Bengal or GDMO jobs in West Bengal, then WBHRB recruitment 2018 should be the ideal option for you. You can apply for the GDMO jobs from 1st April 2018 to 10th April 2018. There are 1098 vacancies for General Duty Medical Officer jobs in Kolkata. The WBHRB recruitment 2018 provides an excellent salary of up to Rs. 42,000. So wait for no further and apply before 10th April 2018. Read on for more details below.
The application can be submitted through online mode and the job is located in Kolkata.
WBHRB recruitment 2018 vacancy details:
There are 1098 vacancies for GDMO jobs in Kolkata.
Different Vacancies for GDMO jobs:
- OBC "A"- 224
- OBC "B"- 198
- Salary will be as per PB IV-A i.e. Rs.15,600 to Rs. 42,000 plus grade pay Rs.5,400 including other allowances.
Education Qualifications for WBHRB recruitment 2018 :
- You must have a medical qualification included in the 1st or 2nd schedule or Part II of the third Schedule of the Indian Medical Council Act 1956.(102 of 1956)
- Besides that, you must be registered as a medical practitioner in the MCI or any other State Medical Council.
- However, make sure, you register in the West Bengal Medical Council within 6 months of joining the West Bengal Health Service.
Age(as on 1st January 2018):
- Maximum: 36 years for medical graduates, 40 years for PG Candidates.
- For other relaxations please visit the website.
Selection Procedure for WBHRB recruitment 2018 :
- There will be a written exam/interview to select you for the GDMO jobs under WBHRB recruitment 2018.
Application Procedure for WBHRB Recruitment 2018 :
- You have to submit Rs. 210 through online mode through the banks participating in the GRIPS at "Government Receipt Head of Account": 0051-00-104-002-16
- Log in to the website with your login id and password and complete the application procedure.
- SC/ST/PWD Candidates of West Bengal do not need to pay any application fees.
- Please visit the website http://www.wbhrb.in
- Make the application in accordance with the format mentioned in the website.
- Upload your photo and other relevant documents.
- Take a print out of it and keep it safe with you for future references.
- Application form submission begins: 1st April 2018
- The last date to submit application form: 10th April 2018
Hence this was a detailed description of WBHRB recruitment 2018 notification for GDMO jobs in West Bengal. Therefore, if you are interested in learning more about the latest GDMO salaries or Govt jobs in West Bengal 2018 or Healthcare jobs in Kolkata, like us and follow us on social media platforms like Facebook and Instagram. You can also subscribe to our email job notification to stay absolutely abreast with the latest updates of government jobs, GDMO jobs, and all other Government jobs in Kolkata. Apart from that, you are free to write your comments, queries, and doubts below this article. All the Best.
More Latest Jobs in WBHRB