WBPSC Recruitment 2018 - Apply for 40 Audit and Accounts Service Examination jobs
The WBPSC or WestBengal Public Service Commission has released 40 vacancies for Audit and Accounts Service Examination. Candidates who are interested in this WBPSC Recruitment 2018 check if you are eligible. Read on further.
The job will be based in West Bengal and you can apply online.
WBPSC Recruitment 2018 total vacancy:
There are total 40 vacancies for this WBPSC Recruitment 2018.
What is the Vacancy Details for the WBPSC Recruitment 2018?
- 14 unfilled vacancy (ST - 01, OBC(A) - 11, PH - 02)
- 26 fresh vacancy (General- 13, SC - 06, ST - 01, OBC(A) - 03, OBC(B) - 03,]
What are the Salary Details for WBPSC Recruitment 2018?
- The salary is between Rs.15600 to Rs. 42000 + Grade Pay Rs. 5400
What are the Education Details for WBPSC Recruitment 2018?
- You must have a Bachelor's Degree in commerce
- Or You must be a member of the ICAI.
- Or You must have an MBA/PGDM (Finance) Degree from AICTE approved institute.
- You must know how to read, write and Speak in Bengali. (only exception for Nepali people)
What is the Age Limit for the WBPSC Recruitment 2018?
Age Limit: (As on 1st January 2018)
- General: Max - 36 years
- Relaxation as per GOI Rules
What is the Experience required for the WBPSC Recruitment 2018?
What is the Selection Procedure for WBPSC Recruitment 2018?
- Selection will be based on a written examination or personality test
Have you applied for these jobs yet?
WBPSC Recruitment 2018: Apply for 5 Joint Director Vacancies
What is the Application Procedure for WBPSC jobs 2018?
- If you're interested to apply then apply by visiting the official website.
- Or click the link below
- Then go to registration and complete your registration if you're a new user.
- Now login and fill up the application form
- Upload your photo and Signature
- Pay the Application fee of Rs. 210
- No charge for SC/ST/ PWD
- Submit the application form
- Take a printout and keep it safely for future
How to download the WBPSC Admit Card?
The WBPSC admit card can be downloaded from the website link given below. You can also stay tuned to jobsali.in to not miss out the date of the release of the admit card. Download the admit card from the link attached below on the specified date.
What are the Important Dates for WBPSC Careers 2018?
- The application begins: 17th July 2018
- Last Date: 6th August 2018
- For Offline Form Submission: 7th August 2018
Hence this was a detailed description of the notification of WBPSC Recruitment 2018 forAudit and Accounts Service jobs. If you are interested in more such police jobs or other central government or state government jobs then stay tuned to jobsali.in. You can even like us on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Google+ etc. so that you can share these essential bank job and other WBPSC opportunities with your friends and close ones. You can even subscribe to our email job notification to stay absolutely abreast with the latest central government or state government job notification. Apart from that feel free to write your comments, doubts, and queries below this post. All the Best!!