Are you looking for govt jobs in West Bengal? Are you looking for civil judge jobs for govt bodies? Then this is the best time for you. As per WBPSC Recruitment 2018, there is a notification released for 24 vacancies in the post of Civil Judge(Junior Division) in West Bengal Judicial Service System. The job will be based in West Bengal. It is a temporary basis job. If you're interested to apply for this job then read on further below to know the details of Civil Judge Salary, Education requirements, and application procedures.
The job will be based in West Bengal and you can apply via online mode.
WBPSC Recruitment 2018 total vacancy:
There are total 24 vacancies for Civil Judge jobs in West Bengal.
What is the Reservation Details?
- OBC'A'-02, OBC'B'-02
What is the Civil Judge Salary Details for WBPSC Recruitment 2018?
What are the Education Details for WBPSC Recruitment 2018?
- You must have a degree in Law.
- You need to have registration as an advocate in the Bar Council of any State.
- You must be able to read, write, speak in Bengali.
What is the Age Limit for the WBPSC Recruitment 2018?
Age Limit(As on 14th April 2018):
- Lower Age Limit: 23 Years
- Upper Age limit: 35 Years
What is the Experience Required for the Civil Judge job?
What is the Selection Procedure for WBPSC Recruitment 2018?
- Selection will be based on the Preliminary Exam, followed by the Main written examination, and personal interview.
- Preliminary exam will be MCQ type and Final Examination will be of Descriptive Type.
You can't just miss:
MP High Court Recruitment 2018
All India Radio Recruitment 2018
TNPSC Recruitment 2018
What is the Application Procedure for WBPSC Recruitment 2018?
If you're interested to apply then follow the given steps carefully:
- First of all, go to the official website and click on the "Current Opening" Section and Apply Online.
- Here, click for new Registration.
- Now click on submit.
- Now login with your Registration no. and Password.
- Fill up the Application Form & Upload your scanned documents.
- Now, pay your application fees.
- Application fees as follows:
- General & OBC: Rs. 210/+ Charges
- Reserved category Candidates: Nil
- You can pay the fees by Credit/Debit card or Net Banking or Offline mode(Challan).
- Finally, submit the application form.
How to download the Admit Card?
The admit card can be downloaded from the website link given below. You can also stay tuned to jobsali.in to not miss out the date of the release of the admit card. Download the admit card from the link attached below on the specified date.
What are the Important Dates?
- Application Begins: 17th April 2018, 11 AM
- The last date to submit Application: 7th May April 2018, Midnight.
- The Last date to pay fees offline: 8th May 2018
Hence this was a detailed description of the notification of WBPSC Recruitment 2018 for Civil Judge jobs If you are interested in more such jobs or other central government or state government jobs then stay tuned to jobsali.in. You can even like us on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Google+ etc. so that you can share these essential job opportunities with your friends and close ones. You can even subscribe to our email job notification to stay absolutely abreast with the latest central government or state government job notification. Apart from that feel free to write your comments, doubts, and queries below this post. All the Best!!
More Latest Jobs in WBPSC
| WBPSC||Joint Director||42000||23/07/2018|
| WBPSC||Sub Inspector||40,500||06/08/2018|
| WBPSC||Auditor, Accounts Manager||42000||06/08/2018|