West Bengal government jobs are one of the most noteworthy jobs in the country. The West Bengal Public service commission invites tons of aspirants for a myriad of beckoning career paths every year. This time WBPSC has issued notification for Medical technologist officer under the WBPSC Recruitment 2018. Furthermore, there are 90 Medical Technology vacancies for WBPSC medical officer under West Bengal Govt Jobs 2018 notification. Read on to get the complete idea of the WBPSC recruitment 2018 notification.
A person must know how to read, write and speak in Bengali before they apply for this post because this will be tested during the interview process. However, this is not applicable for Nepali Residents.
WBPSC Recruitment 2018 vacancy details:
There are total 90 seats available for various posts in the medical technologist vacancy notification.
Different Vacancies for Different Posts:
The different vacancies for different posts, for Medical Technologist vacancies is as follows
- Probation-cum-After care Officer: 09 (OBC A - 01, OBC B - 01, SC - 03)
- Medical Technologist (ECG) Grade III: 15(OBC'A'-03, OBC'B'-02, ST-01, SC-07, PWD(BLIND/LOWVISION=01))
- Medical Technologist (Laboratary) Grade III: 66 (OBC A - 07, OBC B - 05, SC - 15, ST - 04, Sportsmen - 02, 1 for HH, 1 for LDCP.
The Salary details for Medical Technology vacancies is as follows
- Probation-cum-After care Officer: The Salary scale for this post is Rs. 9,000 to Rs. 40,500+grade pay of Rs. 4,400.
- Medical Technologist (ECG) Grade III: The Salary scale for this post is Rs. 7,100 to Rs. 37,600+grade pay of Rs. 3,600.
- Medical Technologist (Laboratory) Grade III: The Salary scale for this post is Rs. 7,100 to Rs. 37,600+grade pay of Rs. 3,600.
Educational Qualifications for WBPSC medical officer recruitment 2018
The educational Qualifications for Medical Technology vacancies under WBPSC is as follows
Probation-cum-After care Officer:
- You should have a graduation degree from a reputed university/institute.
- Besides that, you must have at least 2years' experience in Social welfare work.
Medical Technologist (ECG) Grade III:
- You need to have PCB in class 12th board and should pass it from WB council of Higher Secondary Education or equivalent boards.
- Besides that, you need to have a 2 years Diploma in ECG Technology, from an institute that is recognized by the Government of West Bengal.
- Candidates having one-year training after having the ECG Technology diploma, in any govt. hospital/clinic under WB Clinical estd rules 2003, will be preferred. Or You could also have a pg diploma in ECG Technology from a reputed university/institute.
Medical Technologist (Laboratory) Grade III:
- First of all, you need to have PCB in class 12th board and should pass it from WB council of Higher Secondary Education or equivalent boards.
- Besides that, you need to have a 2 years Diploma in Laboratory Technology, from an institute that is recognized by the Government of West Bengal.
- Moreover, candidates having one-year training after having the Laboratory Technology diploma, in any govt. hospital/clinic under WB Clinical estd rules 2003, will be preferred. Or You could also have a pg diploma in Laboratory Technoloreputedm a reputed university/institute. Or 1-year diploma course in Laboratory technology after B.Sc.
Age for Medical technologist vacancy
(As on 1st January 2018)
Age for WBPSC Medical Officer under WBPSC Recruitment 2018 is as follows
- Probation-cum-After care Officer: 30-40 Years
- Medical Technologist (ECG) Grade III: Below or 39 years of age
- Medical Technologist (Laboratory) Grade III: Below or 39 years of age
Selection Procedure for Medical technologist:
The Selection Procedure for WBPSC Medical Officer vacancies under WBPSC Recruitment 2018 is as follows
- First of all, if the number of applying candidates exceeds the reasonable limits, then there shall be a written test.
- This written test would be followed by an Interview.
- Finally, for more information for WBPSC Recruitment 2018, please visit the official website of WBPSC.
Application Procedure for Medical Technologist:
Below is the Application procedure for Medical Technologist and other posts.
- First of all, applicants need to pay a fee of Rs.160 via online/offline mode
- You do not need to pay the application fee if you are SC, ST and PWD Candidates(40%above) from WB.
- You cannot apply for more that one post in one single application.
- Applying candidates must present their relevant certificates like Age, Experience, Education, Caste and etc in front of the esteemed commission when they ask for it.
- Finally, you need to visit the official website for more details.
Starting Date Online Application: 20th Marc 2018.
Last Date for Online Application: 9th April 2018.
Below is the Last date for WBPSC Recruitment 2018
Candidates can visit the website from 20th March 2018 to 9th April 2018, for successful payment of fees for WBPSC Vacancy 2018.
Please visit the official website for more information www.psconline.gov.in
Hence this was a detailed description of the WBPSC recruitment 2018 for Probation cum aftercare officer, Medical Technologist ECG (grade III)& Medical Technologist Laboratory(Grade III) jobs in Ranchi. Therefore, if you are interested in learning more about the latest and trending West Bengal Government Jobs in the year 2018, like us and follow us on social media platforms like Facebook and Instagram. You can also subscribe to our email job notification to stay absolutely abreast with the latest updates of government jobs, railway jobs, and more such prestigious jobs. Apart from that, you are free to write your comments, queries, and doubts below this article. All the Best!
More Latest Jobs in WBPSC