One of the most notable organization of the government of West Bengal, West Bengal animal husbandry and veterinary services have invited candidates to apply for the post of the veterinary officer under WBPSC recruitment 2018. The WBPSC is an excellent opportunity for candidates willing to work as a veterinary officer. It is important that every candidate who applies for this post are able to speak, write and read in Bengali. During the interview of West Bengal PSC, your proficiency in the language will be tested. The WBPSC Notification 2018 has released 156 total vacancies for the post of veterinary officer in West Bengal. The WBPSC recruitment 2018 also provides extraordinary veterinary officer pay scale. Interested candidates must apply for this West Bengal recruitment before 9th April 2018.
WBPSC recruitment 2018 vacancy details:
There are total 156 vacancies for the post of veterinary officer in the WBPSC recruitment 2018.
Different Vacancies and Reservations for different posts:
SC - 25
ST - 07
B.C. "A": 19
B.C. "B": 11
- Low Vision/Blindness: 03
- Hearing Disability: 03
- Locomotion Disability/Cerebral Palsy: 03
Veterinary Officer Pay Scale under WBPSC Recruitment 2018 is Rs. 15,600 to Rs. 42,000 + Grade pay of Rs. 5,400 (P.B.- 4A), N.P.A as per Government rules.
These are the minimum educational qualification a candidate must need to have to apply for the WBPSC recruitment 2018.
- First of all, every applying candidate must have a degree in veterinary science and animal husbandry (B.V.Sc and A.H) or Veterinary Science (B.V.Sc)
- Also, candidates who possess a degree in the first and second schedule of the Indian Veterinary Council Act 1984(52 of 1984) are eligible to apply.
- Candidates should have a registration with Veterinary Council that has been established under the statute of State Government /Central Government.
- Finally, It is very important that all the applying candidates have a sound proficiency in Bengali or Nepali (Spoken/Written).
Age: (As on 1st January 2018)
These are the age limit for a person who is for applying in the West Bengal recruitment for the post of the veterinary officer.
Maximum: 36 Years
Maximum age limit is relaxed by 5 years for
- Exceptionally qualified candidates
- A person serving in the Government or reputed Organisation
Also, for people belonging to OBC A & B category OF West Bengal have age relaxation of 3 years.
Finally, the PWD candidates of maximum 45 years are eligible to apply for the WBPSC recruitment 2018.
ITBP veterinary officer Recruitment
This is selection procedure for the veterinary officer in the WBPSC recruitment 2018.
- There will be a written test and Interview.
- When WBPSC asks for the documents then a candidate has to produce the authentic certificate of their educational qualification, job experiences (with details of salary, experience gained and duration of work, age proof certified by the head of the organization). Also, the caste certificates and disability certificates have to be certified by WB authorities.
For all other details please visit the website.
This is the application procedure for WBPSC recruitment 2018
- The application has to be submitted online at the website http://www.pscwbapplication.in
- You can start filling your application form from 19th March 2018
- Also, the last date to finish the submission of online application form is 9th April 2018.
These are the application fee for different categories that need to be paid before the stipulated date for WBPSC recruitment 2018.
- The application fees for general candidates is Rs. 210
- If you pay via Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking you have to 1% of the examination fee i.e. Rs. 5 including 18% GST.
- If you pay through the offline mode at the bank you have to pay Rs. 20 as service charges.
- Candidates of West Bengal who belong to the SC, ST PWD category has no fees to pay. Also, BC candidates have to pay the usual fee.
These are the last dates that a person who is applying for WBPSC recruitment 2018 must keep in mind.
- The last date to submit the application form is 9th April 2018
- And the last date to submit the application fee is 9th April 2018
- The deadline to pay the fee through the offline mode is 10th April 2018.
- The Bank challan should be formed on or before 9th April from any branch of UBI bank.
Hence this was a detailed description of WBPSC Recruitment 2018 notification for the post of the veterinary officer. Therefore, if you are interested in learning more about the latest and trending government jobs in West Bengal in the year 2018, like us and follow us on social media platforms like Facebook and Instagram. You can also subscribe to our email job notification to stay absolutely abreast with the latest updates of government jobs, railway jobs, bank jobs and more such prestigious jobs. Apart from that, you are free to write your comments, queries, and doubts below this article. All the Best!
More Latest Jobs in WBPSC