WBPSC Recruitment 2018 - Apply for 187 wbfs & wbsfs vacancies
The West Bengal Public Service Commission or WBPSC has released 182 vacancies for Forest Services and Subordinate Forest Services in the country. This is a classic chance for job seekers to get a splendid job in the country. This job will be active for a limited period of time. So quickly click on apply for the latest WBPSC Recruitment 2018. To get the WBPSC online application or the WBPSC admit card details keep reading further.
The job will be based in West Bengal Forest Services and West Bengal Subordinate Forest Services and you can apply via online mode.
WBPSC Recruitment 2018 total vacancy:
There are total 182 vacancies for WBFS & WBSFS vacancies in West Bengal.
What is the Reservation Details?
- WBFS - West Bengal Forest Services: 10
- WBSFS - West Bengal Subordinate Forest Services: 172
What are the Salary Details for WBPSC Recruitment 2018?
- WBFS: Rs. 15,600 to Rs. 42,000 + Rs. 5,400 Grade Pay + DA + MA + HRA
- WBSFS: Rs. 7,100 to Rs. 37,600 + Rs. 3,900 Grade Pay + DA + MA + HRA
What are the Education Details for WBPSC Recruitment 2018?
- Graduation in Science and Engineering in the specified subjects. Read the source file below for more information.
What is the Age Limit for the WBPSC Recruitment 2018?
Age Limit(As on 1st January 2018):
- West Bengal Forest Services: 21-36 years.
- West Bengal Subordinate Forest Services: 21-39 years.
- Relaxations will be as per govt rules.
What are the Physical Requirements of the job?
- Male: Height - 163 cm, Chest - 84 cm, Expansion - up to 5 cm
- Female: Height - 150 cm, Chest - 79 cm, Expansion - up to 5 cm
What is the Experience Required for the WBPSC Recruitment 2018?
What is the Selection Procedure for WBPSC Recruitment 2018?
- Selection will be based on an examination.
You can't just miss:
West Bengal Police recruitment 2018
WBPSC Recruitment 2018
What is the Application Procedure for WBPSC Recruitment 2018?
If you're interested to apply then follow the given steps carefully:
- First of all, go to the official website and click on the "Current Opening" Section and Apply Online.
- Here, click for new Registration.
- Now click on submit.
- Now login with your Registration no. and Password.
- Fill up the Application Form & Upload your scanned documents.
- Now, pay your application fees.
- Application fees as follows:
- General & OBC: Rs. 210/+ Charges
- Reserved category Candidates: Nil
- You can pay the fees by Credit/Debit card or Net Banking or Offline mode(Challan).
- Finally, submit the application form.
How to download the Admit Card?
The WBPSC admit card can be downloaded from the website link given below. You can also stay tuned to jobsali.in to not miss out the date of the release of the admit card. Download the admit card from the link attached below on the specified date.
What are the Important Dates?
- Application Begins: 11th June 2018, 11 AM
- The last date to submit Application: 2nd July 2018, Midnight.
- The Last date to pay fees offline: 3rd July 2018, Midnight.
Hence this was a detailed description of the notification of WBPSC Recruitment 2018 for WBFS & WBSFS exams. If you are interested in more such jobs or other central government or state government jobs then stay tuned to jobsali.in. You can even like us on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Google+ etc. so that you can share these essential job opportunities with your friends and close ones. You can even subscribe to our email job notification to stay absolutely abreast with the latest central government or state government job notification. Apart from that feel free to write your comments, doubts, and queries below this post. All the Best!!