West Bengal Police: 125 Staff Officer-cum-Instructor
Last Updated: 26-Mar, 2020
West Bengal Police Recruitment 2019 notification has been issued for filling 125 Staff Officer-cum-Instructor jobs in Civil Defence Organisation, West Bengal. Eligibility conditions, Category wise WB Police Vacancy details, Method of application, Selection procedure and all other details of this West Bengal Police Jobs have been expalined below in detail.
Interested candidates may apply for this West Bengal Police Staff Officer-cum-Instructor Jobs through online mode from 24 Nov 2019 to 24 Dec 2019.
Must have completed bachelors degree in any discipline from a recognised university
20 - 39 years as on 01-01-2019 (Relaxable as per govt rules)
- Total - 125
- Gen / UR - 67
- SC - 28
- ST - 08
- OBC(A) - 13
- OBC(B) - 09
Selection for this WB Police Jobs will be made on the basis of
a) Preliminary Examination
b) Physical Measurement Test (PMT) & Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
c) Final Competitive Examination
d) Personality Test
- SC/ST Candidates of West Bengal - ₹ 20/- (Processing Fee only)
- All other candidates - ₹ 270/- (Application fee - ₹ 250/- and Processing Fee - ₹ 20/-)
Application fee for this West Bengal Police Recruitment 2019 can be paid online using debit card / Credit Card / Net Banking etc or can download the fee payment challan and deposit the fee at any branches of United Bank of India
How To Apply
- Access WB Police Official website: www.wbpolice.gov.in
- Open "WHAT'S CURRENT" Option
- And then click "All other recruitments", All the WB Police Jobs notification will be open
- Click "get details" option given for "Recruitment to the post of Staff Officer-cum-Instructor in Civil Defence Organisation, West Bengal 2019."
- Read the instructions and apply online for this West Bengal Police Recruitment 2019
NOTE: Candidates can apply for this WB Police Staff Officer-cum-Instructor jobs through E-Village Kendra Ltd. (Tathya Mitra Kendras) [Common Service Centres].
Do you wish to get updates of AASL Recruitment 2020 notifications? If Yes, Subscribe to our e-mail alert or follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Telegram etc and get regular updates of all the latest Air India Jobs.