West Bengal police Recruitment 2018 for WB Constable Vacancy
West Bengal, India
|| Not Mentioned
Jobs for constable
|JK Police||constable||Rs. 63,200||08/04/2019|
|TNUSRB||constable, Jail Warden, Fireman||Rs.52,900/-||08/04/2019|
|WB Police||constable||Rs. 25,200||10/04/2019|
|HP Police||constable||Rs. 20,200||30/04/2019|
Are you looking for upcoming government jobs for 12th pass in West Bengal? West Bengal Govt. jobs 2018 is bringing unlimited opportunities for everyone this year. The West Bengal police recruitment board has released notification for West Bengal constable recruitment 2018. Read on further below to know more about the application procedure for the post. The last date to submit application form is 30th April 2018.
The job is Located in West Bengal and the mode of application is Online.
Education Qualification for West Bengal Police Recruitment board 2018:
- First of all, you must know to read, write and speak in Bengali.
- Besides that, you must be a 10th standard pass from WB Board of Secondary Education.
- However, If you are from Darjeeling and Kalimpong district, then it is not mandatory for you to read, write or speak in Bengali.
- Finally, NVF, Home Guards, Civic Volunteers must have 3 years of experience in West Bengal Police on 1st January 2018.
Age limit: (As on 1st January 2018):
The upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC. NVF AND Home guard candidates have maximum age limit relaxation as per govt. orders.
- Minimum: 18years
- Maximum: 27years
Application Procedure for West Bengal Police recruitment board notification:
- First of all, you can submit your application form through online or offline mode.
- Besides that, you can apply between 1st April 2018 to 30th April 2018( 1700 Hours)
- Finally, you can send your application form before 2nd May 2018 (1700 Hours) for offline submission.
Important dates as per West Bengal Police recruitment board notification:
- The online application begins: 1st April 2018
- Online Application ends: 30th April 2018 at 1700 hours
- Last date for offline form submission: 2nd May 2018 (1700 hours).
- Last date to deposit application fees through online mode: 4th May 2018 (only during Bank hours)
The other important details like reservations, selection procedure, salary; will be uploaded on the website within few days. Please keep on visiting the site from time to time to not miss out on the important dates displayed there. The link to the website is http://policewb.gov.in
Hence this was a detailed description of West Bengal Police recruitment board notification for West Bengal constable recruitment 2018. Therefore, if you are interested in learning more about the latest and trending 12th pass jobs or for fresh employment news in the year 2018, like us and follow us on social media platforms like Facebook and Instagram. You can also subscribe to our email job notification to stay absolutely abreast with the latest updates of government jobs, Constable jobs, police jobs, and all other West Bengal government jobs. Apart from that, you are free to write your comments, queries, and doubts below this article. All the Best.
More Latest Jobs in WB Police
| WB Police||constable||Rs. 25,200||10/04/2019|