West Bengal Police recruitment 2018-Sub-inspector/ Lady Sub-Inspector
Are you looking for latest government jobs for graduates in West Bengal? The West Bengal police recruitment board has released notification for West Bengal Sub-Inspector recruitment 2018. The Job is for Unarmed as well as the Armed branch. Read on further below to know more about the application procedure for the post. The last date to submit application form is 30th April 2018.
The job is Located in West Bengal and you can apply via online or offline mode.
Education Qualification for West Bengal Police recruitment board:
- First of all, you need to know how to speak, write and read in Bengali.
- However, if you are from Darjeeling or Kalimpong district then it is ok for you to not know the language before applying.
- You simply need to be a graduate from a reputed university to be eligible to apply.
Age: (As on 1st January 2018)
- Minimum: 20 years
- Maximum: 27 Years
- Relaxation of 5 years for (SC, ST) and 3 years for (OBC)
- Relaxation of age up to 35 years for candidates working in the West Bengal Police Department.
- Finally, relaxation up to 40 Years for SC, ST & 38 Years for candidates working in the West Bengal Police Department.
- First of all, you can submit your application form through online or offline mode.
- Besides that, you can apply between 6th April 2018 to 5th May 2018( 1700 Hours)
- Finally, you can send your application form before 5th May 2018 (1700 Hours) for offline submission.
- The online application begins: 6th April 2018
- Online Application ends: 5th May 2018 at 1700 hours
- Last date for offline form submission through post: 5th May 2018 (1700 hours).
- Last date to deposit application fees through online mode: 10th May 2018 (only during Bank hours)
The other essential details like salary, selection procedure, examination procedure, reservation details will be uploaded on the websites shortly.Make sure you visit the link http://policewb.gov.in.
Hence this was a detailed description of West Bengal police recruitment board. Therefore, if you are interested in learning more about the latest and trending graduate jobs or for fresh employment news in the year 2018, like us and follow us on social media platforms like Facebook and Instagram. You can also subscribe to our email job notification to stay absolutely abreast with the latest govt. jobs for graduates in West Bengal, Sub-Inspector jobs, police jobs, and all other West Bengal Police recruitment board. Apart from that, you are free to write your comments, queries, and doubts below this article. All the Best!