West Khasi Hills District Recruitment 2018 for LDA cum Typist jobs
Thinking about typist jobs in Meghalaya? Wondering how would it feel like to have a Meghalaya Job? Well, give shape to your desires with the West Khasi Hills District Recruitment 2018. Apply for the LDA Cum Typist posts and other grade IV Posts through online or Offline application form before 23rd May 2018. Read below to check if you're eligible for the job and if the scale pay is good according to you.
The job will be based in West Khasi Hills and you can apply via Offline or Online mode.
West Khasi Hills District Recruitment 2018 Total Vacancies:
There are 49 total vacancies for various posts in the West Khasi Hills District Recruitment 2018.
Different Vacancies for Different Post?
What is the Salary Details for West Khasi Hills District Recruitment 2018?
- LDC Cum Typist: 15 post
- Grade IV: 27 Posts
- Gramsevak: 2 Posts
- Milk Collector: 1 Post
- Soil and Water Conservation Demonstrator(JR-I): 4 Posts
What are the education details for West Khasi Hills District Recruitment 2018?
- LDA Cum Typist: Level 5 according to Meghalaya 5th Pay Commission.
- Grade IV: Level 1 according to Meghalaya 5th Pay Commission.
- Gramsevak: Level 5 according to Meghalaya 5th Pay Commission.
- Milk Collector: Level 4 according to Meghalaya 5th Pay Commission.
- Soil and Water Conservation Demonstrator(JR-I): Level 4 according to Meghalaya 5th Pay Commission.
Check out the educational qualification required for West Khasi Hills District Recruitment 2018.
What is the Age requirement for the job?
Age: (1st January 2018)
- LDC Cum Typist: You must have passed SSLC and Must have typing skills and Computer Knowledge.
- Grade IV: You should be Class VI Passed.
- Gramsevak: You must have passed SSLC and Must have typing skills and Computer Knowledge.
- Milk Collector: You should have Matriculate degree.
- Soil and Water Conservation Demonstrator(JR-I): You must have passed SSLC/HSSLC. You will have to take a physical test and if successful, you will have sign a bond and undergo 11th-month field Assistant Training Course at Conservation Training Institute from 15th October 2018.
Do you need any experience for the jobs?
- Minimum: 18 years
- Maximum: 27 years
- Relaxations: SC/ST-5 Years.
No, you do not need any experience for the job according to the official notification.
What is the Selection procedure for West Khasi Hills District Recruitment 2018?
- Your selection will be on the basis of written test and Interview.
- After this, the shortlisted candidates will have to take a written test, group discussion, and the viva-voce examination.
How will you get the Admit Card?
You can download the call letter and admit card by yourself from the official website. It will be updated in due course of time. Also, you can download it at JobsAli.in after they are released.
You just can't miss:
Mysore District Court Recruitment 2018
Arunachal Pradesh Police Recruitment 2018
What is the Application Procedure for West Khasi Hills District Recruitment 2018?
- You need to visit the website or click on Apply for this job button below.
- Now, register with the District Selection Committee or DSC using a valid email id.
- You will receive a unique application code.
- Now Upload the photograph and signature as per the notification.
- Pay the application fees:
- Rs.100 for all
- Rs.50 for ST/SC
- No fees for PWD.
- Pay via Credit/Debit/Net Banking.
- If you want to apply via offline mode then download the application form from the website and submit it to the following address:
Office of Deputy Commisnor, West Khasi Hills District,
Nongstoin, DSC Branch, Room No. 211/SDO Civil Sub Division,
Mairang/Mawshynrut along with the receipt of Rs.100(Rs 50 for ST/SC)
What are the important dates?
- Begining of application: 23rd April 2018
- Last date: 23rd May 2018
Hence this was a detailed description of West Khasi Hills District Recruitment 2018 notification for LDA, Typist and other jobs. Therefore, if you are interested in learning more about the latest typist Job vacancy or Govt jobs for Meghalaya 2018 like us and follow us on social media platforms like Facebook and Instagram. You can also subscribe to our email job notification to stay absolutely abreast with the latest updates of government jobs, Typist jobs, and all other Govt. jobs all over the country. Apart from that, you are free to write your comments, queries, and doubts below this article. All the Best.