Cultural Quota job vacancies in Western Railway Recruitment 2018
Here is the latest Cultural Quota job vacancies in Western Railway Recruitment 2018. Have you been checking the latest Cultural Quota Vacancy in Indian Railways RRB Recruitment 2018? As per this latest Railway Cultural Quota posts Recruitment 2018, there is a requirement of Harmonium Player and Violin Player in the Western Railways.
So this latest Railway Cultural quota Recruitment 2018, has 02 vacancies. The selection for the Western Railway Recruitment 2018 will be on the basis of an interview or written test. All other details of this Western Railway Recruitment 2018 like the Educational Qualification, Selection Procedure, Application Procedure, Eligibility, and Cultural Jobs in Railway salary is clearly mentioned below.
Cultural Quota vacancy in Western Railway Recruitment 2018 Overview:
As per this latest Western Railway Recruitment 2018 these are the vacancy details:
- Harmonium Player With Proficiency In Synthesize: 01
- Violin Player: 01
What is the Railway Cultural Quota Recruitment 2018 salary?
Here is the Salary details for the Western Railway Cultural Quota vacancy 2018
- Rs. 20,200 (This information isn't absolutely accurate as we have collected it from other websites).
What is the Educational Qualification required for these Cultural Quota vacancy in Railways?
As per this latest Western Railway Recruitment 2018 these are the required educational qualifications:
- Must be 12th Passed with 50% marks for NTPC Categories.
- 50% marks are not insisted upon in case you have higher qualification or belong to SC/ST/PWD/ESM Categories.
- Must Posses of Degree/ Diploma Certificate from a Government recognized Institute in Harmonium/Violin.
What is the mandatory age limit for the Western Railway Recruitment 2018?
As on 1.01.2019
- UR: 18 to 30 years
- Relaxation - As Per GOI Rules
- SC/ST: 5 Years
- OBC: 3 Years
- PWD : 10 Years
What is the Selection Procedure for these Western Railway Vacancy?
The Selection for these Cultural jobs in Indian Railways will be on the basis of written test/Interview.
Application Fee:(Online/Offline both ways fees can be paid)
- SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen/ PWD/ Women/ Minorities & Economically Backward Class: Rs. 250
- Others: Rs. 400
How to apply for this railway jobs in 2018?
- Click on the link below to go to the official website of Indian Railway
- Go to current openings and click on the desired post.
- First register yourself.
- Now log in again to finish filling out the application form
- Upload photo and signature
- Pay the application fees
- Finally, click on submit.
What are the essential dates for the Western Railway Recruitment 2018 for Cultural jobs?
- Application tarts: 1st Oct 2018 10 AM
- Last date to apply online: 31st Oct 2018, 10 PM
- Last date to pay fees: 31st Oct 2018 10 PM
Hence this was a complete description of the Cultural Jobs for Harmonium Players and Violin Players in Western Railway Recruitment 2018. If you liked this Railway Cultural jobs Recruitment 2018 post then share it with the help of social button mentioned below. If you have any other doubts about this RRB Recruitment 2018, then you can ask us below.
All the best!!!