The Tamil Nadu Police has released 309 Sub-Inspector vacancies. If you are interested in this TN Police Recruitment then read the detailed description below. The TN Police Recruitment 2018 job details have been mentioned below. Read it and apply online.
The job will be based in Tamil Nadu and you can apply online.
TN Police Recruitment 2018 Total Vacancy:
There are 309 Sub-Inspector vacancies in the TN Police Recruitment 2018
TN Police Recruitment 2018 Vacancy details:
- Read the official notification mentioned below.
How much is the Salary in the TN Police Recruitment 2018?
- Rs. 36,900 to Rs. 1,16,600
What is the Education Qualification Required to apply for the TN Police Recruitment 2018 vacancies?
The educational qualifications for TN Police Recruitment 2018 are as follows:
- You must be a Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering from State Board of Technical Education, Tamil Nadu
- or B.E/B.Tech Degree in Electronics and Communication Engineering
What is the Age Limit in the TN Police jobs 2018?
- General - 20 to 28 years (on 1st July 2018)
- Reservation as per GOI Rules
What is the Selection Procedure for TN Police Recruitment 2018?
- You'll be selected on the basis of written Exam/ Skill Test/ Physical Test.
You can't just miss:
TS Police Recruitment 2018: Apply for 16925 Constable, Fireman and other posts
TNPSC Recruitment 2018 for Civil Judge jobs in Tamil Nadu
How to download the Admit Card?
The Admit card for TN Police Recruitment 2018 shall be available on the official website. You can also download the admit card from our site once they are officially released by TN Police.
What is the Application Procedure for TN Police Recruitment 2018?
- First of all, visit the official website Or, click on the apply button here.
- Here, you will be redirected to the online application form.
- Fill in the application form as per the mentioned instructions.
- Now, pay the application fees of Rs. 500 online.
- Finally, submit it online.
What are the Important dates in TN Police careers 2018?
- Application form submission begins: 11th July 2018
- The last date to submit application form: 10th August 2018
Hence this was a detailed description of TN Police Recruitment 2018 notification for Sub-Inspector jobs in Tamil Nadu. Therefore, if you are interested in learning more about the latest vacancies in TN Police or Govt jobs in TN 2018, or Latest TN Police career details then like us and follow us on social media platforms like Facebook and Instagram. You can also subscribe to our email job notification to stay absolutely abreast with the latest updates of government jobs, consultant jobs, and all other Government jobs in TN. Apart from that, you are free to write your comments, queries, and doubts about this article. All the Best